Let you be my Puppet once by Preetika Mehra

Name- Let you be my puppet once
Written by- Preetika Mehra
Published by- Notion Press
Genre- Fiction
Pages- 316
Ratings- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️/5 (5/5)
Plot-
Four youngsters-Saima, Karan, Josh and Vedica, who are fed up with the politicians and their foul play stands to fight against them in  an unique way. They are determined to take the politicians down when one of them faces a personal loss of a family member in the hands of these politicians. What's their brilliant plan? Will they be able to outsmart the police? Or will they become another victim of these politicians?(Read the book to find out)
Review-
Thumbs Up-
●The plot is brilliantly crafted, the characters are realistic yet created perfectly, especially the character of Josh is my personal favourite.
●The story has such a powerful voice that it keeps the reader feeling dazed. The satirical tone of the story was marvelous.
●The title is perfect and the sarcastic tone of the story is one of the most positive points making it an entertaining yet insightful read.
◆The ending was perfect. (I hope this calls for a sequel).
Thumbs Down-
◆Not a single part of the story was a let down.
Personal Views-
This was a book that I couldn't just put down until I finished the 316 pages. I loved the characters, the sarcasm and even the antagonists were perfect. I do hope there is a sequel soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Confessions of a Turophile by Shalini Singh

First came forever by Annie Woods

The Mogul by Vish Dhamija