My journey with the enlightened masters by Khushwant Singh

Name- My journey with the Enlightened masters
Written by- Khushwant Singh
Published by- Kharag Warya's Publishing
Pages- 138
Plot-
The book describes in detail the journey that the author took with his Enlightened masters. These ordinary masters they are the greatest masters of mankind- Lord Krishna, Gautam Buddha, and others. But how is this even possible? (Read the book to find out)
Review-
●The book deals with the much debatable subject of past life and the stories of the author's past lives when he met the Masters the entire mankind bows too.
●The main stories of the book are actually very much inspirational.
●Since we all know​ the book deals with a subject most people does not believe in still I think the stories that the author explained and described are very much worth a read.
Personal Views-
Now you could ask me whether I believe in this subject? My answer is I don't, as I myself have never experienced such thing. But that doesn't erase the possibility of someone else experiencing this. Who knows. There are still things that human beings have not yet fully understood.
      However, like I mentioned the stories are worth a read. I enjoyed the learnings without being skeptical about the whole scenario of past life experience. If you can do the same, I'm sure you would enjoy it too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Confessions of a Turophile by Shalini Singh

First came forever by Annie Woods

The Mogul by Vish Dhamija