Pizza Religion by Khushwant Singh

"God is a true communist who treats everyone equally."
Name- Pizza Religion
Written by- Khushwant Singh
Published by- Kharag Warya's Publishing
Pages- 111
Ratings- 5🌟
Plot-
Pizza religion? Well, last time I checked Pizza was an Italian food and not a religion. But Khushwant Singh has written an entire book base on this concept. Intrigued enough? Now, grab the book and do the needful.
Review-
●A book which tore the aged old religious concepts to bits and did a daring and wonderful job with it.
●The book asked more questions and the readers are left with contemplating the answers which are buried deep within themselves.
●I loved the honest tone of the book, there was nothing that the author left uncovered in the book and the analysis of the most burning issues were portrayed in a brilliant way.
Personal Views-
The questions the author asked in the book were the ones that specifically touched my heart as these are the ones that I asked myself and my close ones very often.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Confessions of a Turophile by Shalini Singh

First came forever by Annie Woods

The Mogul by Vish Dhamija